Remember my lost seeds............

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember my lost seeds............

well guess what I have just found all my seeds that I lost, together with the plot and my marbles.................

went to bake the kids a cake and they were where I left them, in the cupboard behind the ingredients!!!

Now I can sow my Pak Choi and Chinese Leaf in my new "coffin" (once I have painted it!!)

Hooray for the missing seeds - I should have look there in the first place lol.

xSSx

Great news. Happy sowing!
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

good news at least you know youre not really going mad
      The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

did you find my OH's game bag while you were there? its been missing since march.
        Yo an' Bob
        Walk lightly on the earth
        take only what you need
        give all you can
        and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

Well done. Now go outside, find brick wall and bang head off it several times reciting "I will remember where I left my seeds next year... I will remember.........."
          http://norm-foodforthought.blogspot.com/

If it ain't broke, don't fix it and if you ain't going to eat it, don't kill it

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
            Well done. Now go outside, find brick wall and bang head off it several times reciting "I will remember where I left my seeds next year... I will remember.........."
            funny enough, i did that straight after!! lol

by the way Yoanbob, sorry i think that could still be with my "marbles" !

SS

Comment

Well done...after apologising sheepishly to all members of the family you blamed, wait till late summer to sow as they are better as a cool season crop.

Comment

thanks for the tip, i will defo do that, there were loads of other seeds as well, some with great dates for next year, my hubby laughed at me (again)!!!

typical woman ha ha !

Comment

what i want to know is why are your seeds behind cake making ingredients, i thought i was mad when i left my bank card behind my spider plant in the bathroom

Comment

arr ha! i have a small cupboard between a washing machine and tumble drier and as i was tidying the study/junk room! i thought i will put them safe in that little cupboard, along with things that i hide from the kids - ie: cake mix that i didnt want to do at the very minute they decide i should (you know kids lol)................i went to make the cake last night and there it is, my little envelope with my seeds in it!!!!!

I am not officially brainless!!!! lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X