Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something nasty spreading to everything!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pickledtink - you just HAVE to post a few pics!
    ~
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
    ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Yes please do - your place sound fascinating!

Comment

Hi pickled tink, I don't think your courgettes have mildew, the 'mottled' effect is normal on courgette leaves & nothing to worry about the fruits look fine too, just take the flower off the end if it starts to rot or it will spread back into the courgette & the rest of the plant. Maybe you could strap yourself into a harness & take some aerial views of your cliff face, it sounds like a real challenge gardening there. You probably get some problems that most of us don't as well with having to contend with the sea breezes.
        Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

I have just had a thought. Is it salt deposits from the sea breeze?
          [

Comment

Lightbulb moment!
            Could be and of course salt is renowned for being bad news for growing isn't it!

I'll take a pic once I've got the strawberry baskets up. We've managed to lash the hop pallet to the tree stump behind the growbags. Next step is baskets and brackets. Todays project is creatinga spot for a few Winter Squash though.

Comment

Yes Pickledtink occassionally I do get these bursts of inspiration. Or as my OH would say "I wondered where the noise was coming from".
              [

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X