• eat your heart out gillian mckeith

i might have been a bit greedy cutting this lot for my supper

What a wonderful display - good on you!
    www.poultrychat.com

Comment

Looks great!

I've just had some lettuce from the garden
      Rachel

Trying to tame the mad thing called a garden and getting there I think!

My Garden Mayhem...inspirational blog for me I hope! - updated 16/04/09

Comment

Wow, the woman is obviously an uncertified looney - checkout these links. Sorry no link to where she (alledgedly) bought her qualifications from!

Skid mark stools?

American Association of Nutritional Consultants for $60!
        Last edited by smallblueplanet; 27-06-2006, 01:30 PM.
        To see a world in a grain of sand
        And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Leona that looks great! I can see a courgette frittata with a lovely salad. Gorgeous!
          [

Comment

Just lovely, Leona. Enjoy.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley Jay
              Leona that looks great! I can see a courgette frittata with a lovely salad. Gorgeous!
              that was exactly what i did, thank you for that. never grown round courgettes before but now wishing that was all i was growing. talk about yummy. i ate half of it raw

Comment

Do the round ones taste better than the conventional green straight courgettes? I can't wait for courgette frittata - I just love it!!
                [

Comment

OOh that's a beautiful display! I've invited friends round for dinner on Saturday as I'll be picking my first Broad Beans and making a lovely risotto with them as well as collecting a colourful array of salad leaves for a salad. If I'm lucky I might also get a couple of courgettes. Just been out to feed and water mine and there's one or two that look promising - they're only tiny at the moment, but you know how fast these things grow!

Comment

Wow - wonderful Leona! Been picking lettuce so far, but am a bit disappointed with the varieties I have chosen - a bit limp and watery. Will have to get some cos type sown.

My courgettes have now got six leaves - getting there! And Broad Beans just flowering - can't wait to try them as I have not grown them before.
                    Last edited by JennieAtkinson; 28-06-2006, 03:55 AM.
                    ~
                    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
                    ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

looks fantastic Leona, easily a much better salad than one of those supermarket bags.

Comment

round courgetts are definately the best. ive got 3 plants, one yellow,one traditional and the round ones which came from a pack of mixed so there were 3 colours in there and i got the light green. the good thing is that i gave a friend of mine 3 plants as all of the seeds i sowed germinated. she has a light green round plant and is going away for 5 weeks end of aug so i get full use of (and i have to water obviously) her allotment so il get to eat more of them then. yum

Comment

I will definately grow the round courgettes next year. Thanks Leona.
                          [

Comment

I only grow 'de nice a fruit rond'.Its lovely raw and brill in curry!Don't like the'long' courgettes at all.

Comment

ive got another one nearly ready. cant wait! am going to sow a couple more seeds in the greenhouse today and hope for the best. my normal green courgette plant isnt doing much, im not sure whether its a dud or not. its only given me one fruit and its not covered in small ones like the other plants are

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X