No announcement yet.

I just planted my carrots...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just transplanted my runner beans outside because they hadreached the top of my greenhouse(more of a lean to than greenhouse)and they were no longer looking as healthy. I just hope frost doesn't get them. I know it's early, but I'll just have to do my best with wrapping fleece around them somehow.

Comment

I've got my runner beans outside already, just have problems with blinking snails!!
      Rachel

Trying to tame the mad thing called a garden and getting there I think!

My Garden Mayhem...inspirational blog for me I hope! - updated 16/04/09

Comment

My runner beans are outside in the plastic greenhouse to harden off, might risk planting them out in the next week or so.
        Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Tomorrow, everything in my greenhouse is going into cold frames - except the toms, cukes and chillies - so thatwhen I get back from my all too brief honeymoon, it can all go in the ground - including the french and runner beans in accordance with Jax' moon gardening trial.
          Rat

British by birth
          Scottish by the Grace of God

http://scotsburngarden.blogspot.com/
          http://davethegardener.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks Bramble - hadn't thought of trying leeks in root (riit?) trainers.

Runner beans at the roof of the greenhouse - wow!! Mine are just poking through the soil!
            ~
            Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
            ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X