No announcement yet.

Premier seeds

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used them the past couple of years. Swift delivery and where I've bought multiple items on eBay at the same time, they've refunded me postage for all but one.

They even threw in a free packet of heirloom tomatoes with one of my orders this year

Comment

No one appears to have mentioned that you usually get plenty of seeds in the packets. Another thumbs up from me.
      Our England is a garden, and such gardens are not made
      By singing-'Oh how beautiful!" and sitting in the shade,
      While better men than we go out and start their working lives
      At grubbing weeds from gravel paths with broken dinner-knives. ~ Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Everyone has stopped selling. I missed out on a few things. Ah well lol!

Comment

Originally posted by .commander View Post
          Are you sure Premier seeds not selling

Comment

Originally posted by Voglen View Post
            Are you sure Premier seeds not selling
            I have some of their items saved in my eBay basket from a while ago, and it says 'The seller is on holiday.' It's the same for nutsncones. JustSeed and SeeKay Horticultural both say they have temporarily closed their shops. If their eBay shops are closed I assume they won't be taking orders via their websites either.

Comment

Emailed them to ask if they stocked melon pear seed and got a reply back right away saying no but if they can help let them know. Looking at the number of seeds in a packet there is vastly more in there's than my present supplier.
              Bob.

Comment

I placed an order with them yesterday and there was no mention of closing for a holiday - order has been acknowledged so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Update: the site now says they are not accepting further orders until 27 March in order to clear their backlog.
                Last edited by weegie; 25-03-2020, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Now says:
                  Premier Seeds is now closed due to Corona Virus in order to protect our staff. Any questions on existing orders already placed can be forwarded by email which will be checked and replied to daily.

Comment

Originally posted by .commander View Post
                    Do you have a local Wilko nearby....or supermarket? Still a few seeds in there tho' my local (Alnwick) Wilko has some serious gaps in their veggie seeds.
                    If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

Received this email today from Premier Seeds

Corona Virus - Store Closure

You will all be aware of the situation and advice being given for individual safety. We have stayed open as long as possible but it is no longer possible to ensure the safety of our staff. As such we are no longer able to accept new orders. All paid orders will be completed and shipped by Fri 27th Mar at the latest, thereafter all our staff will remain at home. Our Admin team will still be available to reply to any emails remotely working from home.

We will send a new update by email to all subscribers as soon as the situation changes and we are able to take new orders.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X