Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this out of season enough for you

https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...ent_98216.html

Hopefully it’ll happen again this year but I’ll only be a spectator :. It was great fun

Comment

Funny you should mention this, SP.
      I saw Advent calendars with wine bottles are on sale now..................no, I wasn't tempted to buy one (overpriced for what's inside) but I remembered last year's threads and what fun they were.
      I'm in!!

You could do a Virtual seed sowing Advent calendar - where you pull out a packet of seeds and pretend the rest!
      Last edited by veggiechicken; 30-10-2019, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
        Funny you should mention this, SP.
        I saw Advent calendars with wine bottles are on sale now..................no, I wasn't tempted to buy one (overpriced for what's inside) but I remembered last year's threads and what fun they were.
        I'm in!!

You could do a Virtual seed sowing Advent calendar - where you pull out a packet of seeds and pretend the rest!
        Virtual seed sowing advent, like it I’m in

I’d buy a couple of boxes of wine and have a glass a day of advent. You know the same as we do for the rest of the year

Comment

Had a really productive winter salad sowing day. Winter lettuce (Reine de Glacé, Red Deer Tongue, Marvel of Four Seasons), purslane, mizuna, lambs lettuce and spinach beet. Thanks to all your good advice I’ve given it a go when I probably wouldn’t have bothered otherwise.
          All at once I hear your voice
          And time just slips away
          Bonnie Raitt

Comment

Peas have started to germinate. Let's see how long they last.
            Attached Files

Comment

11 out of 12 of the peas have germinated now. They seem to be coming along nicely despite being grown in "wrong" conditions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1-IMG_20191113_105451.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	204.6 KB
ID:	2385720

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X