Potting shed

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1Bee View Post
    Nick, I have a Fiesta works lease car (soon to be a Kia Piccanto) and Husband has our first ever bought new car, a Kia Carens without roof bars.... And sheds round here are all 20+ miles away. So, no, we're not going to get one on a roof!

Love the can-do attitude, though.
    With the best will in the world you aren’t going to get a shed in a van either. It’s going on the roof rack and believe me I’d rather get a disassembled shed on the roof of a fiesta type car than a van any day (and I’ve done both), just make sure you have rachet strapped it down to the roof rack and distance is no problem.

Btw you don’t need roof bars to fit one of the modern roof racks they either attach to the gutters or you could get one of the ‘inflatable ones’ which would probably fit all three vehicles and be a lot cheaper than a new shed.

Comment

We went to look at a secondhand potting shed today and are getting it dismantled and made up again at our place on Monday so I'm chuffed about that.I swithered between a potting shed and a greenhouse and the potting shed won!We had a greenhouse years ago and some of the windows got smashed when we had gales,I sort of went off it after that.I'm not that bothered about growing tomatoes ,have enough to do in the rest of the garden,would just like to grow things from seed and it'll give me more options.Thanks for all the replies to my orginal post.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X