No announcement yet.

New Rhino Just Installed :)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great. You look at it now and think "It's massive" - mid season it'll be packed

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
    ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
    ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

All I can say is .............your very lucky and ............I am very jealous.

Happy growing.
      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Serious greenhouse envy here, suddenly my 8x10 feels small!

I like Brens idea of a hammock - will act as a shade in summer and leave room under it for plants if high enough, plus you could grow cucs up the hammock stands

Youll fill it up soon I'm sure....
        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

A hammock sounds very cool but that would be so comfy I would never get any gardening done!

A chair is a definite though. We have some old folding ones which don't take up much space and a mini table for drinks.

We don't have a conservatory (no point either as the back of the house is in permanent shade) so the greenhouse might be a nice way to warm up on a sunny but cold day.

I'm already thinking about bunting, cushions, little solar lights ... the plants might be an extra
          LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

Hot tub........
            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

POTTING TABLE

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
              ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
              ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Congrats, lovely looking greenhouse, you must be well pleased and excited. Just had a look to see how much one would be, I think I need to borrow your chair as I nearly fainted

Comment

Your going to have lots of fun in there ,,its fantasic.

Comment

Marie you lucky thing...I'm sooooo envious! I'm sure you will soon have all that space filled, I like the hammock idea Bren and HH.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have Greenhouse envy, so much space to play with !!

Use every inch to the max
                      sigpic
                      . .......Man Vs Slug
                      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                      Nutters Club Member

Comment

Looks fab Marie - you're going to love it.

I hope the slugs can't read that sign though!

Comment

Wow!
                          WOW!!!!!D
                          No wonder you were so excited:

That really is absolutely wonderful...well done

I love the plaque and the idea of bunting and fairy lights . Outdoor sails too perhaps for shelter?...and a fire pit....
                          (I'll bring the wine!)
                          You're really going make the most of that area of garden aren't you?
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Congrats Marie,

That is fab
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

He he, some very funny suggestions on what to put in there LOL! Nicos you are very welcome if you bring wine

Been out in it all day. Took hours to install the integrated staging - we messed up a section so had to go back and redo it. It wasn't that hard just fiddly with all the nuts and bolts going in and we kept dropping them on the floor.

Am now working out where to put soil borders inside leaving enough space for my potting area and seed trays. Have come up with about a dozen different layouts so far so not going to be easy making a choice. I originally thought of a border just down one side but now I see that part of the other side under the staging gets a lot of sun as well. So could end up with a rather strange layout.

Experienced almost every weather combo today as well with sunshine, rain, clouds and even hailstones. Very weird.
                              LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

Told you Marie, round here that would have TWO sets of bunk beds in and rented out
                                Keep the pics coming
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X