No announcement yet.

Advice for big melons... any melons?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With his big move he's going to be taking his frilly pantiles down.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
    ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
    ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Is that you VC? She looks somehow 'Welsh'... p'raps its the red of the t-shirt
      sigpic
      1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

Anyway, once again the more experienced members of this forum are leading this thread away from my melons.
        Can we try to keep it on topic or I may have to ask a mod. to step in.
        Last edited by Baldy; 09-06-2016, 10:19 PM. Reason: typoo
        sigpic
        1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

I think humidity is important. You need it hot and moist to get big melons. You could try spraying onto the floor to get it wet.

OK that IS on topic but after following this thread now all it reads like is the dialogue in one of those sites Snadgers been on about.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
          ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
          ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Sorry about the Tangentisation, Baldy. Please don't tell the Mods, or I'll be in trouble again

Comment

Baldy thinking about calling for a mod to come to his aid? I can barely believe it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X