No announcement yet.

Scaffolding tubes and blue water pipe

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone for your advice. It sounds like I need to rethink my plans.

Comment

Is that a stream on the far side? If so, can you paddle in it when you need to attach the cover, and wash it down each year?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
        I know where plocker's coming from, classing these as the "Low Buget" end of PT's!

But Cheers for that post BM! Been searching for these "Blaady Thing's" for age's!

Be worth the money just for the frame!
        "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

No probs Deano, glad you can make use of it. Would make a great walk in Wonderwall.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

^^^TY too. I have been joking with hubby about a 3rd gh, but a dinky, cheapy tunnel is do-able

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
              No probs Deano, glad you can make use of it. Would make a great walk in Wonderwall.
              My thought's "Entirely"
              "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Finally a gap in the rain to get some work done, even managed a bit of sun on my back at one point.

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Got home from work early, managed to get the end and window in before it got dark, summer is on its way!

Now the long wait for a warm and calm day to put the cover on.

Last edited by plocker; 03-02-2016, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Well that is the cover on, might just make the start of growing season at this rate.

Not quite drum tight but it was only 5C, thanks to some reading on here, I have left 8" of plastic to re-tension come summer once it goes baggy.

Now to start on the sink, electrics and staging.

Comment

Not been on for a while, snowed under with work but light at the end of the tunnel.

Managed to hook up my water, and sink.

Power is now in so I can work when the sun goes down, the next step is to build my propagator so I can start everything off.

Finally started somethings off, tomatoes and chilli are on the windowsill for now.

See how much more I get done once the hour goes forward.

Comment

Looking good there bud
                          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Good weather on a bank holiday!

Got out today and finished the raised bed and propagator, so only got to fill it with topsoil now and i'm ready for indoor growing.

Comment

Plocker, this all looks very tidy. Can I ask what MM Mdpe you procured? and what mm your scaffold poles are. I have spent a lot of time thinking about these and none doing yet.
                              While wearing your night clothes, plant cucumbers on the 1st May before the sun comes up, and they will not be attacked by bugs.

Comment

Busy working into the twilight last night, and the staging is all in and finished. Now to get going with the patch outdoors, as weeds are starting to rear their heads again.

What a nice weekend just spent hours in the garden getting spring jobs done

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X