X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oo-er, I was the last one to post. Sobs quietly - Billy no mates

GH1

GH2 still with poo juice lake

and now GH3 (well cheapy walkin blowaway)

Attached Files
    Last edited by Norfolkgrey; 17-07-2016, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Looking good NG
      Your not Billy no mates, I just posted my last lot of undercover calendar in the wrong thread ! I've just realised

Comment

NG, SP, Don't be put off by this lot! .................

"Cleanliness is next to Godliness"

Well impressed by everyone's effort's, results by the way!
        "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

My June undercover are here because it turns out, I'm an idiot!
          http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...e-door-70.html

Comment

I've copied them over to this thread SP - so now you'll have 2 lots of likes for the same posts That'll confuse 'em

Comment

Thanks VC. I'd be lost without you, running around fixing all my cock ups

Comment

A new month and things are starting to move
                Great crop of cucumbers so far

The first aubergine is just starting to form

Gigantomo tomatoes are filling out nicely

Yay I've got a watermelon!
                Attached Files
                What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
                Pumpkin pi.

Comment

Superb crop of cucumbers, SJ. Wish mine looked like that. Had 3 off mine but with long pauses in between each one picked.
                  LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

Looking good. Only a smidge jealous, ok a lot. What variety is your cue?

Comment

It's Carmen. I was a bit late this year, so bought a grafted plant.
                      Have to say it's the most success I've had with cukes for 3 years.
                      Pumpkin pi.

Comment

Looks brilliant Jon.
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

My latest video update
                          Pumpkin pi.

Comment

Great Vid Jon.
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Update:

Soft Fruit Trees settled into their new home for next season:

Tom & Cuc Cage could be better:
                              Attached Files

Comment

All the pics and vid look great. I really miss my polytunnel.

I wonder if there's a virtual polytunnel pc prog something along the lines of RollerCoaster Tycoon. At least then I could kid myself on.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X