No announcement yet.

Greenhouse or polytunnel

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like today I went to the plot and decide to do like 8x4 bed deweeding by hand one at the time but then I decide to move some rubbish at the side then I left that because I want to sort the gate to get in my plot but then I thought first to cut a big rose plant so would make the gate open better then start to rain and what was the result?nothing done I forgot the tool outside the shed because I took them out for the diggings hat I didn't. And now I decide to do one little step at the time. Lol

Comment

I went to plant some salad leaves, then once I reach..thought of clearing water puddled on black plastic covered ..when I move the plastic cover edges ..seen weedd(bind?) growing healthy under black cover and throgh card board..tried to wear gloves and de weed..but felt..hoe shoud be better and speedy...went to shed to get one..just started...by then little one in stroller watching me going hear and there ..got annoyed and demanded attention...finished for the day...was hurry enough to put every thing back and go for a ride around with him ...

Comment

well,after several trials of buying/building polytunnel in last 2 weeks... I found buying an used polytunnel frame itself is lot expensive than used good size green house (including transport costs). so I want to buy used greenhouse (if get good deal may extend the first one to match the tunnel size.)

at the moment B&Q offer looks good @ 140£ I can bbuy a 6x6 greenhouse, so 2 of them come around 280£ to make 6x12 size. for the same price I think very big used one based on the location and make. so my vote is for greenhouse either ought new or used.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X