Green house cover

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green house cover

Don't know if anyone can help but last year I bought a tomato greenhouse that had a base as well. It's about twice the size of the normal grow bag greenhouses but the wind ripped the cover and for the life of me I can't fund a replacement-any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Hi, Have you tried £strechers? was in the other day and saw they had replacements in.
    sigpic

Comment

OP - is that "fund" - as in can't afford a replacement or "find" - as in can't locate?

One of those rare occasions where a typo means something entirely different.

Comment

Oops,you're quite right, I meant find! The ones in pound stretchers are smaller than these ones which are almost square,as are Wilcos. If I can't find a replacement, I was thinking of perhaps using rigid plastic but I'm not sure how good it might look!

Comment

Do you know the make? Lots in the garden centres at the moment. Fleabay?

Comment

Harrod Horticulture (mail order) do them. They also do the cover in a net version.

For the record, Harrod H. always provide excellent service, advice, and quick delivery. I cannot fault them. There's not many retail companies you can say that about these days. Bit of a plug, but well deserved.

Comment

Unfortunately,still not the correct size.i bought these greenhouses from coopers in stortford. I have found them on some obscure websites but only the full thing at £40 each! They are a lot larger than the normal tomato greenhouses that are advertised and they have a base as well (like a square garden bag ) They were absolutely brilliant last year and I am gutted that there doesn't seem to be a replacement for them but I can't afford £40 each!

Comment

Hi have you tried ebay, iv just been having a look and they have all different size covers Marie

Comment

Hi raine. If your old cover is just a little ripped, how about a roll of all-weather repair tape? At most a fiver for a roll.

Comment

Have you contacted coopers? I have one of their 'walk in' greenhouses and they do replacement covers for them

Comment

Thanks for all your replies but so far,no joy. I have now ordered some repair tape, so tanks for that suggestion!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X