No announcement yet.

advise on new greenhouse

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In terms of greenhouse recommendations I don't have a rhino but have heard lots of great things about them.

However, 2 years ago I did get a 14x8 polycarb greenhouse for £600, the cheapest I could find!! I focussed on the price too much and have spent a fair few days re-fixing the panels which are a pain as they slot into the frame (all the way round each panel) compared to the more standard 'w' clip method.

I wish someone would come and take my one away so I could buy this exact deal which I saw a week ago or so.

My main viewpoint now is to buy the best you can. If I could go back in time I'd happily get one of these (even at the full price) perhaps with a partition in which would hall a lot if you wanted to keep it frost free over winter.

Good luck.
    The more help a man has in his garden, the less it belongs to him.
    William M. Davies

Comment

I have a Rhino 8X16 I really love it. I also have the low threshold double doors to fit a wheelbarrow.

Mine is an older version and the only flaw was the guttering and down pipe were too small but they fixed that now. Also my roof windows cannot be locked closed in high winds but they fixed that now also on the newer models.

Put in a good solid perimeter foundation and make sure it is perfectly level and square. Be sure to bolt the base to the foundation for security against future high winds. The Greehouse will go up like a dream do not skimp or rush the foundation prep remember Glass does not bend

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X