• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recommend a 10'x6'/8' greenhouse

as the title says relly need to buy one ready for next year

many thnks in advance
    In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

I can't recommend a greenhouse but when you are looking at them consider the ventilation. Most only have a top vent or two, if you can find one with lower vents as well the air circulation will be better. Also go for the biggest one you can afford and accommodate, if you have a smaller one you will only wish you had bigger one later.
    Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

I bought mine from the greenhouse people, quite pleased with it - a few bits of paint were chipped off one of the struts of the greenhouse, but that's probably be being over picky.

Delivery was convenient, I left my garage open with a note on where to put it (as I was at work), and they stacked it neatly and didn't mess with anything else in there.

I waited for a special offer, so had my 10x6 for the same price as an 8x6.

Comment

I got my latest from the gh people as well, 10x 8 ,has 4 top openers and 2 louvres, and double doors, I love it!

Comment

I got a 10x6 Simplicity Stramshall from the Greenhouse People last year (erected in April this year) and I cannot recomment it highly enough as a brilliant greenhouse. It comes with 3 roof vents but I added a louvre and an auto opener for one of the roof vents. Construction was pretty straight forward, done in a day (though i'd recommend reading the instructions a few imes before you start) and it is good and solid for a very reasonable price (for a greenhouse).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X