No announcement yet.

Gardman 6ft x 6ft & 6ft x 8ft greenhouse

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used twice the amount of w clips but no silicone, I'm pretty sheltered so ok at the mo. Nothing to say that won't change though.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

I'll certainly look at getting some more clips. Good idea, BM.

Not so sure about the sealant as I have a frozen shoulder at the moment on my dominant side so I've got no "power" in the joint. Can't even make bread at the moment. (usually make it by hand). So don't know if I can handle a sealant gun.

That's why this is going to be fun, not! Most of the reaching will have to be done with my left arm. Mum is there to hold things up while I try and screw everything together. Got an electric screwdriver with a range of heads so hoping it will make it easier.

We're reasonably sheltered from the wind here as we're in the lee of a hill. Also there's a 7' hedge and a 6' fence on 2 sides of the GH so only 2 sides will be open to the elements.

Then I'll have to see what needs to be done about staging and watering systems. It never ends this gardening lark...lol!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X