Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
    Please can i put mine on again
    I thought that was Polly rather than Dolly?

... off to get my coat ...
    K's Garden blog the story of the creation of our garden

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
      Maybe in another 6 years................
      Mr Pedantic

I am amazed you find these posts from years ago. Do you have a photographic memory?

Comment

It is anchored by scaffolding poles knocked into the ground.
        Yes it is still being used with the same polythene.
        For those of you who are being rude about reposting i don't care as it was for those who would like to try to make there own tunnel
        mock away if you have nothing better to do with your time.

Comment

Why not everything is relevent when growing as the whole site constantly repeats information.
          There is no such thing as an unanswered question in gardening as someone somewhere has already answered it.
          Try google
          Last edited by oopsadaisy; 09-02-2015, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Ok Daisy, seeya in 6 years time.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

I have better things to do than you obviously

Comment

Obviously..............
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

thank you for being nice about my project. I anchored it with scaffolding posts knocked into the ground, then the pipe is threaded over 2ft of the 4ft left out of the ground

Comment

you are very nasty I thought this site was to help people and encourage people to enjoy their growing but you seem to have your own agenda. a gorilla is very apt.
                    one rung below a human.

Comment

I've merged the 2 threads about your homemade polytunnel so that the answers to the anchoring method appear with the original post.
                      Doubtless the cost of building one like yours will have incresed over 6 years so the new thread may have been misleading.

Comment

Daisy, when I think you contribute something worth discussing, I will be more than happy to join in the discussion but please don't personalise your posts. It just brings you down to my level.

Comment

Blimey this has all got a bit heated! oopsadaisy, I think that people were rather confused as to why you had only ever posted twice (6 years apart) with an identical post. We are all very supportive about growing and offer loads of advice but sometimes the written word comes over not as intended. Maybe you could tell people about what you grow and what has worked well in your tunnel - personally I love mine, use it to extend the seasons and it's somewhere to go and carry on when it's raining.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I did and have reposted it for you but some people are being unkind because it is a repost.
                            I just wanted to help.
                            we gathered everything apart from the polythene.

Comment

I have reposted as someone was looking for a recycled poly tunnel.
                              I have used gardening for therapy as I have been ill.
                              I watch this site and like to read other people posts.
                              my problem is with people who seem to think that putting others down is a reason to post.
                              this takes a lot of courage for me to leave a message on here.

Comment

We're just puzzled why you reposted an identical post to the one you posted 6 years ago Normally, people go back to their earlier post and give an update on how well it has performed, whether there is anything they would have changed etc
                                If you could do that it would be appreciated by anyone who wanted to build a similar one.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X