Buying Polythene Sheeting online ??

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Polythene Sheeting online ??

I am no mathematician (I can do arithmetic but that's about it) and I am trying to compare prices for polythene sheeting for mini tunnels/big cloches. Some sites quote the 'thickness' of the polythene in microns and some quote it as weight ie in grams. Does anyone know the rough equivalent? I feel like I'm trying to compare apples and oranges here.

the thicker it is the longer it lasts and more heat it will retain. But as long as it's uv protected you should be fine. I pick some up from wilkos £3.99 for 6m x 2m bargain!!!

Comment

Which section of wilkinsons is the sheeting? Sounds like a good offer.

Comment

IMO wilko's is hard to beat for gardening tack. I got fleece from there cheap as well. It will be in the gardening bit which is also full of other cheap goodies.

Lidl also do mini poly tunnel things for about £3 which is good (you have to keep an eye out for the offers though).
        Excuse me, could we have an eel? You've got eels down your leg.

Comment

It wasn't with the other plastic greenhouses but near the other gardening stuff like galvanised wire, plant labels and near to the tools

Comment

I love wilkos, I got 3 potato planters for £3.99 today which i thougth was a bargain - not poly related but couldn't resist a post aboult wilkinsons!

Comment

It's always full of bargains, i also got
              Tomato house - £10
              3m mini polytunnel - £5
              7.5kg pelleted chicken manure - £6

Comment

Thanks krazy kroc - that is cheap, even if it doesn't answer my question. Wilkos here I come!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X