Enviromesh vs Envirofleece

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enviromesh vs Envirofleece

Morning everyone, I am going to construct some kind of protective cover for my raised beds and am going o use hoops of MDPE pipe covered with netting. Its mainly to keep the cats off, but for the brassica bed I want something that will keep of the evil cabbage white as well! I have been looking around and have seen both enviromesh and envirofleece. Would the fleece work as well as the mesh (being considerably cheaper its my preferred option at the moment) or would it stop too much light coming through?

Any thoughts - or alternatives appreciated!

Cheers
    If it ain't broke...fix it til it is!

try net curtains, and see if you can get them from charity shops.

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
      Damm... My mother in laws secret weapon and I can't be the first to advise them! I asked last winter at the charity shop and over a month they saved me all the big and off-white one and let me have 20 for £2 (one set were over 7ft x 5ft each) I was that pleased I gave a further £2 donation! It worked a treat for me last year

Regards and best of luck
      Pat
      "Did you ever walk in a room and forget why you walked in? I think that's how dogs spend their lives."

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
        No wonder you are member of the month Lynda! I have been looking back at your advice to people and I am sure you know everything?

Regards and thanks
        Pat
        "Did you ever walk in a room and forget why you walked in? I think that's how dogs spend their lives."

Comment

Originally posted by -pat m View Post
          No wonder you are member of the month Lynda! I have been looking back at your advice to people and I am sure you know everything?

Regards and thanks
          Pat
          not really, i just read things and take them in ..... and the important bits stick and everything else goes in a box deep in my brain, so i can recall it at weird or usually inappropriate moments .......

Comment

Net curtains - genius! Wll be trawling the charity shops tomorrow to see if I can get my hands on some!

Cheers!!

Comment

Originally posted by w33blegurl View Post
              Net curtains - genius! Wll be trawling the charity shops tomorrow to see if I can get my hands on some!

Cheers!!
              Incredibly they are not that cheap but they do get lots of off white ones or some they don’t really want to sell so If you have time ask them to keep those for you? That way less will go in the bin from the shop and you will save money, Everybody wins

Pat

Comment

I'm planning on using scaffold debris mesh that i've aquired form a builder i know, ask about and you'd be supprised at other peoples waste being your treasure

Comment

Voille is another possibility!
                  My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                  to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Do the net curtains and voille last outside OK?

Comment

Originally posted by w33blegurl View Post
                      Do the net curtains and voille last outside OK?
                      Hope so....or else there'll be a lot of Newly weds frightened to go out in the rain!

Is voille not a synthetic material? if so, it should last a while!
                      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X