No announcement yet.

plastic bottles

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just completed reading your reply nic, I react to one sentence at a time I'm afraid!Lol

It is early in the morning now so my brain is functioning less well than the 50% it normally does, so..............What does foto at btv refer to?

I'll probably wonder at asking this question when I return from work this evening!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Snadger - Nick was just saying 'Like the new photo (avatar) by the way.'
      [

Comment

Would imagine you would have to be very careful when cutting the bottoms off demi-johns! Do be CAREFUL! as my mother in law says! Bless! dexterdog
        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
          Would imagine you would have to be very careful when cutting the bottoms off demi-johns! Do be CAREFUL! as my mother in law says! Bless! dexterdog
          Yeah, might try one, then when I finish sweeping the pile of broken glass up........I'll take the rest to a glass cutter and get him to do them

Always new they would come in handy for something....couldn't bring myself to get rid of them!!
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Snadger it does seem a waste of demi johns. Just think of them full of homemade wine!
            [

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley Jay View Post
              Snadger - Nick was just saying 'Like the new photo (avatar) by the way.'
              Thanks Lesley......Even with my brain functioning 100% of its 50% it still took some time to register!!!

So what IS this about you and Nic?

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Well............Snadger that would be telling!!!!
                [

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X