Hercules Greenhouses

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post
    Superb, you could live in there.... just have to remember not to throw stones
    there will be no stone throwing

Comment

Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
      Wow!!! That is one fab greenhouse!! As those who know me on here will know I’ve always wanted a greenhouse just have nowhere to put one so I’m very envious!!! Enjoy!!
      Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormbandit View Post

Thank you.
        Hi. I know this is an old thread, but I wondered how you felt about the Hercules having owned it for a year. I used to own a Rhino greenhouse (it was also my first greenhouse) and was incredibly sad to have to leave it behind when we relocated, giving up a huge plot for a new build postage stamp of a garden. I've decided to squeeze a greenhouse in anyway, but I found the customer service with the rhino dreadful. I'm on the verge of ordering a Hercules, but it would be good to know how it stands up to the test of time.

Comment

The original poster hasn’t been on here since January…but someone else might be able to help you?
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Akarilka View Post

Hi. I know this is an old thread, but I wondered how you felt about the Hercules having owned it for a year. I used to own a Rhino greenhouse (it was also my first greenhouse) and was incredibly sad to have to leave it behind when we relocated, giving up a huge plot for a new build postage stamp of a garden. I've decided to squeeze a greenhouse in anyway, but I found the customer service with the rhino dreadful. I'm on the verge of ordering a Hercules, but it would be good to know how it stands up to the test of time.
            Hi, sorry for the very late reply. I have no issues with the build quality or the customer service provided by the manufacturer. No problems with greenhouse since installation.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X