Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hercules Greenhouses

Hi,

Do any forum members have a Hercules Greenhouse? Looking at the 10ft wide Naseby, but feedback on 8ft wide Blenheim or 6ft wide Trafalgar would be appreciated.

Greenhouse ordered and due for delivery on the 25th June 2020. The base is down ready for a two day installation on 29th & 30th June 2020.

Comment

Sorry no one was able to help with your question...but which size have you gone for?

I've read some good reports about them.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        Sorry no one was able to help with your question...but which size have you gone for?

I've read some good reports about them.
        I have gone for 10’ x 24’ (external dimensions are 10' 6" x 24' 10")

Comment

Te He !...good for you

I'll be interested to see how you get on with it and how it stands up to severe weather...I'm longing for a greenhouse again but have an extremely exposed garden/field

Comment

I was just thinking that you'll get a decent amount of rainwater to collect off that-can you get guttering to fit?

Comment

Te He !...good for you

I'll be interested to see how you get on with it and how it stands up to severe weather...I'm longing for a greenhouse again but have an extremely exposed garden/field
              It is meant to compete with the rhino premium (we have a 8' x 12') so if it's build quality is equal there should be no problem with the severe weather we get in the UK - we live in an exposed location also.

Comment

I was just thinking that you'll get a decent amount of rainwater to collect off that-can you get guttering to fit?
                Gutters and downpipes are standard features. We have two Titan RS700GN RainStores each with a capacity of 700-l.

Comment

Nice one!

Looks like an excellant choice!

Comment

Some raised beds opposite the base for the greenhouse. There is a smaller raised bed still to be built at the end (far left if standing in front of the beds) and possibly a narrow long raised bed behind. 1st raised bed filled with 1080 litres of compost and 200 litres of composted FYM, and some concentrated FYM mixed in for good measure.

Comment

Nice looking beds SB looking forward to seeing pics of the greenhouse too. Maybe take a few of the build process, a gh that size will be quite a job to put up.
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post
                        Nice looking beds SB looking forward to seeing pics of the greenhouse too. Maybe take a few of the build process, a gh that size will be quite a job to put up.
                        Cheers, will make sure pictures are taken. Professional installer is booked in for the installation, one day to erect and one day to glaze, all being well it will be completed by the end of the month.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the photo of it being put up.

Comment

Greenhouse arrived this morning, five weeks from order to delivery. Looking forward to installation next week.

Comment

Exciting times!

Looking forward to watching it go up....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X