Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the life of a polytunnel?

Hi all,

I was just wondering how long you should expect a polytunnel to last without breaking? Also, do they break easily?
    Many thanks.

What sort of polytunnel are you meaning Blossom? Mine is 14 x 20 ft and the frame is concreted into the ground. So was hoping it would be pretty permanent!
    ~
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
    ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Blossom, if its a big one like Jennie's It should last for years but the cover will need replacing every 5-10 years

Comment

Hello Blossom, I don't have one so I haven't looked into this but I think the general rule in anything is -if you buy rubbish, you get rubbish. I would think if you buy something of decent quality you should get many years of service from it. But if you buy the cheapest going, don't be surprised if it disintegrates as you try to erect it. I would look for something with a decent middle of the road price and expect decent midlde of the road use. Compare the price with that of a greenhouse, decide how long you would expect a greenhouse to last and do the arithmetic. Hope any of this is of any help.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

thanks very much

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X