First Tunnels Scrounge.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Tunnels Scrounge.

Quite frankly, folks, I'm on the scrounge. Does anybody have a copy of the First Tunnels company's most excellent instructions on sheeting a polytunnel? I had a copy and lost it, sad to say. I'd gladly pay for even a loan of one.

B.

Try contacting them or looking on their website Berr. I bet the'll send you one if you can't download one.
    ntg
    Never be afraid to try something new.
    Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
    A large group of professionals built the Titanic
    ==================================================

Comment

Hi Nick,
      Thanks but I doubt it- didn't buy from them. Should have done, but didn't. The instructions from the firm from whom I did buy are virtually non-existent.

Berr.

Comment

They don't know that Tell them you bought it 2nd hand & it's one of their & how Great it is. It's what we call Bullsh... er buttering up
        ntg

Comment

Nicolas! You incite me to lie, and me a Presbyterian! I'll get a pal to do it!
          The "bought it secondhand" idea's a good'un. Fact is, that though I didn't buy from First Tunnels I'd certainly buy from them if I were to do it again. I get the impression that they're a really professional outfit. I HAD a copy of their instructions, and excellent they were, but I managed to lose them. This speaks volumes for them as by the time you read them- normally- you've already bought and paid for the thing. Shows they care that you make a success of it, I think. I asked them for a copy before I decided about who to buy from- hence I can't ask again.

Comment

I was looking a few months ago & not only did they look good, they were aboute the Cheapest I seem to remember - still haven't got on yet !
            ntg

Comment

Berr - I'm a great fan of e-bay - they seem to sell almost anything. Perhaps you could give that a try. dexterdog
              Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Berr - which sheets are you looking for? I think I still have my insructions. Will have a look later and let you know what I find.

I got a First Tunnels and would certainly recommend them.

Jennie
                ~
                Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
                ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Kind of you, Jennie, but I think I've cracked it thanks to the sound advice of our friend and Guru, Nick of the Sorrows. If it doesn't arrive in the next couple of days I'll be glad to put you to the trouble of a search. Meantime, thank you.

B.

Comment

And thanks, DD. Do you put wanted things on eBay? Didn't know that. I've only ever bought- books and fishing lures- on it .

B.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X