This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
    Hi if possible I would like to join the Seed Circle - I will be saving Red Robin and 100s&1000s
    I think Lisa is saving 100s & 1000s so you may need to substitute with something else.

Comment

Originally posted by sparrow100 View Post
      I've got some Berkeley Tie-Dye popping up - would they be OK to add in too? Did't sow Lima Korai in the end.
      Yes ive added them to the list...fingers crossed for a long summer. If it's anything like the black and brown boar/blonde boar varieties they need a long growing season.
      I've sown Lima korai so I'll save that.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkPelican View Post
        I didn't realise that the rules were that flexible, I assumed I'd have to have 50 posts before I could ask to join. By the time I've got my seeds, I'll definitely have 50 posts. So, can I join please.

Proposed contribution: Summer Cider and Red Zebra (but of course that could change)
        Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Sorry, I didn't spot the Summer cider yesterday, NG has already bagged that one to save although that may change could you look at something else just incase..
        Hi Mark you can do Summer Cider it is not a prob. I have a fair few other choices. However I think I know you from elsewhere - if so I should imagine you doing another variety isn't an issue and my seeds came from you originally If I am completely wrong then ignore the latter part

Comment

Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
          Hi Mark you can do Summer Cider it is not a prob. I have a fair few other choices. However I think I know you from elsewhere - if so I should imagine you doing another variety isn't an issue and my seeds came from you originally If I am completely wrong then ignore the latter part
          Running that seed circle will be one of the (very) few things I'll miss!
          http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Originally posted by sparrow100 View Post
            Running that seed circle will be one of the (very) few things I'll miss!
            It would have been strange without you but after the childish behaviour finished with deleting an entire thread after I made a comment (nothing nasty just I felt Mod comments were inappropriate) I have no interest in being there

Anyhoo I really shouldn't be in this circle again. In the last 2 days I have sown 28 varieties and I had sown 10 more(ish) varieties weeks ago. I haven't a ruddy clue where I am putting them and it is everyones fault from the last tom circle

Comment

As per the chilli circle I am hoping to save from all (or maybe I should say hedging my bets!) so I can be flexible - but probably golden queen, tumbler, tigerella, tamina, venus or pomodoro

Comment

It would have been strange without you but after the childish behaviour finished with deleting an entire thread after I made a comment (nothing nasty just I felt Mod comments were inappropriate) I have no interest in being there
                We have no idea what has caused the upset and migration to the Vine, but, I wish you'd stop mentioning inappropriate Mod comments, as I keep thinking its me in trouble (again)

Comment

^^^^ isn't that why you have a specific norty step reserved for you?
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    We have no idea what has caused the upset and migration to the Vine, but, I wish you'd stop mentioning inappropriate Mod comments, as I keep thinking its me in trouble (again)
                    VC I love your inappropriate Mod comments the vine just wouldn't be right without them.

Comment

I really shouldn't be in this circle again. In the last 2 days I have sown 28 varieties and I had sown 10 more(ish) varieties weeks ago. I haven't a ruddy clue where I am putting them and it is everyones fault from the last tom circle
                      It's important to have a supply of fresh seed in

Originally posted by vixylix View Post
                      As per the chilli circle I am hoping to save from all (or maybe I should say hedging my bets!) so I can be flexible - but probably golden queen, tumbler, tigerella, tamina, venus or pomodoro
                      It's good to know what other peeps are growing so we can have alternatives ready if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        I think Lisa is saving 100s & 1000s so you may need to substitute with something else.
                        OK - Let me see what comes up because at the moment I have sown 22 different varieties but they appear to be really slow germinating for some reason (not warm enough in the unheated greenhouse during the night I suspect)
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

Yes, much too cold to germinate in the GH at the moment. Not sure where you are but I've not seen a night above 9*c for several weeks and I'm in the South West.

Lisa may well be able to come up with an alternative if you are struggling (I know she has a few on the go) so alls not lost yet.

Comment

heres my list Scarlet.

All via last years circle appart from the san marzano lol and still the same in my seed box.

elisir , san marzano , yello pear , german lunchbox , peace vine , sweet aperitif , 100s &1000s , white cherry , dancing with smurfs, de colgar , petit moineux , tres cantos, oudoor girl, latah , gelbe konin black cherry , black russian, black ukraine green zebra, orange banana.

Comment

You've got loads to choose from Jack - not an F1 in sight! Shall I put you down with yellow pear, de colgar and a cherry/currant tom as backup petit moineux, tres cantos or the White cherry?

Comment

Yep, im happy with that Scarlet.
                                I have got one f1 lol ( i hid it from you ), i grew 8 shirley plants for my fil ( he usually gets me to grow moneymaker for him but i talked him into trying something different lol.
                                Anyway, in the meantime MIL has taken a downturn in health( big c ) so he has decided hes not going to bother this year.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X