Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^^ OMG! I've just spotted that! Court martial!

Comment

• Make sure they don't take off Deano.................
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Orderly as ever Deano....
        I bet they'll even germinate in order

As you were Major...
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
          Make sure they don't take off Deano.................
          Are you referring to my Lid with wing's?

It's the only plastic lid's we have in this household, them being from the "Click n Lock' Tupperware Jobbie's!
          "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Right! Batch 1 dried! Batch 2 (Rosella that is) now placed out for drying!

The "Yellow Perfection" have much more pulp than I bargained for!

Off for a strainer!

Yep Nellie! Think ya right! I am finding this more "Theraputic" than I should do!

Seems I am "Doomed"
            Attached Files
            "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Update from my end yet again!

We have "Rosella" "Yellow Perfection" and will do the "Harbinger" over the next few days! All intact and ready to go!

Scarlet! Any ideas on numbers so I can start baggin em!

Aiming for 10 seeds per bag! Is that gunna be good enough!...........?
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Deano's "Diggin It" View Post
                Update from my end yet again!

We have "Rosella" "Yellow Perfection" and will do the "Harbinger" over the next few days! All intact and ready to go!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69416[/ATTACH]

Scarlet! Any ideas on numbers so I can start baggin em!

Aiming for 10 seeds per bag! Is that gunna be good enough!...........?
                You are making great progress Deano. I best get moving on mine soon....
                Don't want to alarm you and its probably okay now, but just check to see that you haven't had an intruder
                If you look carefully at your photo, you will see that someone has "rifled" through your coloured post-it notes at the top right
                Last edited by Tripmeup; 19-10-2016, 08:20 AM.
                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

• We'll go with who has already confirmed their varieties. That's 12 of us in total.....so that 11 bags of each variety.
                  so in your case Deano ..

11 bags x Rosella
                  11 bags x Yellow Pefection
                  11 bags x Harbinger

Each bag should contain a minimum of 4/6 seeds ...if you've got more ..10 seeds per bag would be fabulous
                  I'll send you all a PM with my address shortly. Please reply when you are going to post off your seeds.
                  Send the seeds to me with a return "large" stamp to cover postage and an address label/piece of paper with your name and address on (I'll reuse your envelope so ensure its a sturdy one and I"ll sellotape the address label/ piece of paper over the previous address).
                  Last edited by Scarlet; 19-10-2016, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• Thank You!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      We'll go with who has already confirmed their varieties. That's 12 of us in total.....so that 11 bags of each variety.
                      so in your case Deano ..

11 bags x Rosella
                      11 bags x Yellow Pefection
                      11 bags x Harbinger

Each bag should containing minimum 4/6 seeds ...if you've got more ..10 seeds per bag would be fabulous
                      I'll send you all a PM with my address shortly. Please reply when you are going to post off your seeds.
                      Send the seeds to me with a return "large" stamp to cover postage and an address label/piece of paper with your name and address on (I'll reuse your envelope so ensure its a sturdy one and I"ll sellotape the address label/ piece of paper over the previous address).
                      Might be an idea for people to label their bags somehow with their vine names (some do it already) so that when growing we know who saved the seeds we are growing ??

...utterly nutterly
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                        Might be an idea for people to label their bags somehow with their vine names (some do it already) so that when growing we know who saved the seeds we are growing ??
                        Easily done, but it won't make them grow any better LOL

Comment

• OK peeps...you should have all received a PM with my address ...I sent a round robin so I hope you receive it! if you haven't got it, let me know and and I'll forward it..

#.....VC, I think I forgot you

Comment

• You forgot me, Scarlet

Comment

• Sorry . .

Comment

• No worries - I know where you live.................

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X