No announcement yet.

Autumn Broad Bean Seeds

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did everyone's Autumn Broad Bean's go? Mine came up in the Greenhouse but never got planted out soo died They have the autumn broad bean seeds in again which I came across when I was looking on there last night Autumn cropping BROAD BEAN Luz de Otono Seeds from DT Brown Seeds soo tempted to buy them even though I have enough seeds to last for years
    Visit my blog at: marksallotment20162017.wordpress.com

Comment

Autumn cropping BROAD BEAN Luz de Otono Seeds from DT Brown Seeds
      Seeds and plants on sale now.

Comment

Will cope with temperatures and frost down to -4 ºC apparently. Just so's everyone knows.

Comment

Oh might have to give them a try

Comment

I sowed a handful of "Sutton" beans in June, as experiment and to use up odd old seeds. The plants seem happy enough, will try and remember to report back.

Comment

Update on June sown "The Sutton" beans: I have small row of plants, with lots of flowers, this despite my leaving them in loo rolls a little longer than I should have done. Sadly they have rust, or something that looks a lot like rust, but OTOH it isn't overwhelming them so I'm still hopeful for a small autumn crop.

Comment

I sowed mine in July, the plants have produced pods which are about 3- 4 inches long, but they now have rust

Comment

Also they are tastless

Comment

Just spotted that these seeds and plants are available now - if anyone is interested. They seem to sell out quickly

Autumn cropping BROAD BEAN Luz de Otono Seeds from DT Brown Seeds

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X