This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had them ready for you
    ..............and thank you for the "frog"? He's sitting here beside me. You're so clever

Comment

• I have 2 large envelopes just waiting for your address to be added once you have done the stock take.

To get your juices going these are in the envelopes -

Sweetcorn - Incredible
      Runners - Prizewinner
      Turnip - Purple Top Milan
      Radiccihio - Palla Precoce
      Cucamelon
      Pepper - Cayenne
      Sweet Basil
      Beetroot - Boldor
      Tom - Glacier
      Pumpkin - Rouge Vit D'etamre

SEED TAPES -

Kohl Rabi Mix
      Turnip - Purple Top Milan
      Leaf Beet - Bright Lights
      Fennel - Sirio
      Lettuce - Red Salad Bowl
      Radicchio - Rosa de Treviso
      Celeriac - Brilliant
      Last edited by Lumpy; 24-10-2016, 09:31 AM.
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Oh there is 2 in there for my wish list of 9
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Doll if you send your address on a private message I will post them to you. Just let me know what you want.

xx
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• As long as VC the Seed Swop Queen has no objections -

If anybody see's anything on my list that you would like please let me know via a private message (with address) and I will get them off to you.

Comment

• An Update at http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ead_91620.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                If anybody see's anything on my list that you would like please let me know via a private message (with address) and I will get them off to you.
                This could be an alternative option to run alongside the revamped VSP. Just post your excesses on the VSP thread & if folk want anything they can contact via PM & send a SAE.
                Last edited by Bigmallly; 24-10-2016, 07:28 AM.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I suggest that, when seeds are offered by Grapes, the requests are made on the Forum, but arrangements are made by PM. When the seeds have been sent out, tell us who the lucky person is.

That way we'll be able to spread the Lurve around more fairly.

Thanks to all who offer their surplus seeds up for grabs - you're stars

Comment

• You Hoo Doll & Elfeda - keep an eye out for yours as they were put in the post this morning.

I have removed off my original list what has gone.

Comment

• wooooo, Seeds arrived. I got Hestia, and spinach seeds. Lumpy you added Pakchoi also,

new to me spinach is always welcome, like to bulk up hestia.

Thank you!

Comment

• Seeds arrived Lumpy,thank you very much,like i said.if you want owt just ask
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• This VSP is now closed. The new VSPs should be up and running for next week. (fingers crossed!)

Once again many thanks to Veggie Chicken who has run this single handedly for several years. VC you may be nuts but you are also a super star

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X