This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have enough fresh seed thank you.

However, in a few weeks time I can give you some known good fresh viable seed once I have made this years sowing.......
    Last edited by chilli_grower; 20-01-2015, 09:05 PM.

Comment

If you need any help still I will take some and any other seeds if needs be and whats the address to send the SAE envelope too?
      Visit my blog at: marksallotment20162017.wordpress.com

Comment

UPDATE!!
        The willing Volunteers so far are:-

NoviceVegGrower
        Trix
        Cariann
        FrostyFreckle
        Sparrow
        NorfolkGrey
        LottieDolly
        Skeggijon
        MarkHackwell

Scarlet - for tomatoes
        Elfeda - beans, green tomatoes & Okra

I've only sorted the chillies so far. Not sure when I'll get round to doing some of the other categories. Please confirm if you're happy to have just chilli seeds.

I have stamps for NVG, Trix, Frostyfreckle, Sparrow, LottieDolly, NorfolkGrey & Scarlet.

Elfeda - I don't think there are any "old" green tomato or okra seeds. There may be some beans, don't know yet.

Comment

I'm easy what ever helps the most. Can always take others at a later date if there is that much

Comment

Happy to have just chillies or whatever you want to send.

If I could have a second bash at Facing Heaven that would be great, don't want the beggars to beat me now, it's got personal!
            http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Am not that keen on chilli's,but if there is some variety that needs a home,am up for it,same with anything else
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I'd be happy to try some chillies & squash........let me know address to send SAE to. Thanks x
                The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Chillis will be great - I'm excited about trying some different varieties (even if I end up being too much of a wuss to eat them!)

Comment

Hi - I'm happy to get involved testing chilli's if still required.

What address do I send the SAE to?

Comment

SAE's received from Rhonsal, Skeggijon and NoviceVegGrower.

Thank you

Comment

Have you sent the seeds out yet VC?
                        What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
                        Pumpkin pi.

Comment

SAE's received from CarrieAnn

Seeds not sent yet - I'm still sorting out the VSP ready for a relaunch at the weekend

Comment

Thats fine - just checking because post has been a bit dodgy
                            What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
                            Pumpkin pi.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              I'm still sorting out the VSP ready for a relaunch at the weekend
                              I hope you are not working to hard there VC. It makes me feel dizzy just watching the pups. so you keeping up with them as well as doing other things.......

Comment

Its all a bit crazy at the mo - especially when the pups want to play when I'm trying to sort seeds Still aiming for the VSP to go live from 1st February.

I haven't posted your seeds yet, NorfolkGrey - in case you're wondering but too polite to ask

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X