This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free seeds

I have today received my first copy of the grow your own mag with ten packets of free seeds.

I only have a relatively small veg area and have already bought seeds so only want three packets of the free ones, so if anyone is interested please PM me and I will happily post them to you.
    Well behaved women - seldom make history

Or you could send the to VeggieChicken to include in the Virtual Seed Parcel & request a few different ones as a swap sometime
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

That was rude of me Hello & welcome

And a link ........... http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...nce_68032.html
      Last edited by bearded bloke; 19-01-2013, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Huh! Newbie here and not sure what you mean? Sounds like a plan if I can fathom it out.

Comment

Soz,added a link above while you were posting basically it is a seed swap,I am sure VC will be along soon & can explain better than I

Comment

Not rude at all and thanks for the welcome, I just didn't understand what you meant, I see now you have posted a link.

Thanks

Comment

no prob's,hope you enjoy the forums

Comment

Hi again happygirlie Most seeds can be kept for a year or two so you may want to keep some for next year! As BB said, we have a Virtual Seed Parcel (VSP) running. All that means is that Forum members (Grapes!) send me their surplus seeds and swap them for other seeds on the list. I add the donated seeds to the list, so its always changing.
                All the information is in the link that BB gave you. If you would like to participate, send me a Private Message (PM) and I'll send you my address

Comment

I have pm'ed you - seeds will join the virtual seed parcel

Comment

Thanks HG - I've PM'd you back

Comment

Good here innit

Comment

Love it! Always new gardeners were a friendly bunch!

Comment

Hello im fairly new to gardning but im having a whale of a time so any seeds would be gratefully recieved dave james
                          many thanks dave
                          Originally posted by happygirlie View Post
                          i have today received my first copy of the grow your own mag with ten packets of free seeds.

I only have a relatively small veg area and have already bought seeds so only want three packets of the free ones, so if anyone is interested please pm me and i will happily post them to you.
                          Last edited by scarey55; 12-03-2013, 03:22 PM. Reason: To remove private address

Comment

Davy I assume thats your address if so I would remove it (click on edit post) and contact VC by PM.

Potty
                            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Hi Davejames. I have removed your address for security purposes and there are rules around seed swaps. Basically you have to have been a Vine member for at least one month and have made 50 posts. You can see the rules here
                              A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X