Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know best what is missing from the VSP and the seeds that will be most sought after, Zaz. The Franchi seeds are interesting and you get lots of seeds for your money - so good to split. You choose! As Marchogaeth said ^^^^ you're the one doing all the work, so Muchos Thanks

Comment

Ok, if nobody comes back with a better idea I'll get 60 packs, as many Franchi as I can next week. I'll leave until Monday as we have our village show tomorrow and I'll be busy busy busy.

Comment

yep seems a good idea to me! - what would you do zaz, split the packets up?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt94 View Post
          yep seems a good idea to me! - what would you do zaz, split the packets up?
          Well, I'd just add them to the database and when someone requests them, put them into smaller bags - like I do with all the bags that people send where they haven't split them for me. I haven't got time to do them all at once!

Comment

I think you should spend some of the "profits" on seed envelopes, before you buy seeds. No reason at all why you should provide them

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              I think you should spend some of the "profits" on seed envelopes, before you buy seeds. No reason at all why you should provide them
              yep i agree with that too - you can pick up the small zip lock bags realy cheaply on ebay - i got around 300 for 60p

Comment

Don't worry about bags - I have hundreds if not thousands.

Comment

Thanks for doing this Zaz. I think you've made the right choice going for the slightly less well known seed types.
                  Last edited by Incy; 02-09-2012, 08:25 AM.

Comment

not organised? are you kidding?!
                    either unusual seeds or franchi seeds, as already said, you loads of bang for your buck with them. They have quite a few different squash varieties too.

Comment

Agree with the others, unusual varieties of anything sounds good. Thanks for all your hard work Zaz, we do appreciate it, even if sometimes it gets a bit buried under day to day trivia.
                      I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
                      Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

im interested in this do i just send my seed to you zaz??
                        could you send me an address and i will pop some packets in the post tomorrow!
                        what do i have to do write my user name on the seeds and enclose my address??

thanks
                        In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

Comment

I think squash are the way to go as well - certainly in my part of the country.

Oh and how about some of the salad mixes since they can no longer be sold?
                          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Originally posted by darcyvuqua View Post
                            im interested in this do i just send my seed to you zaz??
                            could you send me an address and i will pop some packets in the post tomorrow!
                            what do i have to do write my user name on the seeds and enclose my address??

thanks
                            Take a look at Zazen's post on the first page of this thread and click on the link where it says Virtual seed parcel. You should find all the info there.
                            A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
                              Take a look at Zazen's post on the first page of this thread and click on the link where it says Virtual seed parcel. You should find all the info there.
                              thanks scarey i followed the link as to what seeds are available however still unaware as to who i send my seeds too and how to get some seed back :0
                              In the following link you can follow my recent progress on the plot

https://www.youtube.com/user/darcyvuqua?feature=watch

Comment

Here are the previous instructions Darcy http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...-v2_64593.html

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X