Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks zazen...i like your advice... but instead of doing all this send label and stamps, i will do that for people that are new or not been that often here... for exaple you that have been here from 2007 and with almost 18.000 posts i don't mind send you some seeds and whenever you have yours to send, you will send to me...of course if i know you will send me some seeds that are heavier like beans and broadbeans i will send you the stamps...

ps.
    i just got an e-mail back from that italian friends and he has read this post and he told me that don't worry about what to send... something that you may be not worth for him may be the best... so just tell me what you have to swap and i will tell you what i do like to have.... plus he loves the idea of italy and uk ( and france friends are of course welcome) swap so he told me that he will send me a bit of everything he have so we can share...
    i hope in a lot of people to ask me the seeds....
    thanks

Comment

hi sarico, i will probably swap some seeds with you later on in the year, but have you had a look at the virtual seed circle that zaz and chris are running, there are plenty on seeds in there!

Comment

Thanks matt. I just had a look and look amazing. So when my Italian friend send me the big packet of seeds I will contact you Zazen. I think I will offer a big seed swap because all on that VSP look lovely.
        So I will pm you when I have my hand on that packet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarico View Post
          this is his blog of this guys. gli amici dell'orto ( translate as friends of the plot)
          amicidellortodue
          Thanks Sarico.
          Apparently somehow Google kicks in and this blog can be translated into Texan...err...I mean, English.
          My Very Bleak Garden Blog

Reece & The Chicks

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
          Revelation 22:2

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X