Young Grower From the UK :)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by potterfanpete View Post
    bramble - if you go on my blog, you can see a picture of what it looked like before, the plan, and what it looks like now...it was alot of hard work, and there is still stuff to be done, but I think this Summer, it will really be worth it. I'll keep you up to date on here, as well as on my blog...thanks for the welcomes! PM sent dexterdoglancashire. Thanks all

Pete
    Hi PotterfanPete,
    Your garden looks great. I'm sure when it all starts to bloom it will look fabulous. Keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing your progress pics.
    Lauren :-)
    "A good gardener always plants 3 seeds - one for the bugs, one for the weather and one for himself.” - Leo Aikman
    Lauren

Comment

Thanks for the link to your blog PotterfanPete. Enjoyed looking at it.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Borage has many uses, a great herb, google the uses and see the pretty flowers it makes too. Can i have some of its seeds please PFP?
        Best Wishes
        Happy Growing
        blue-and-green

http://blue-and-green.blogspot.com/

Comment

Sure - have discussed it with you on MSN ll! Thanks for the support and praise alice and laurengrows - keep checking up on it as it will be updated

Comment

Borage

Received with thanks Borage seeds and instructions. Planting them for their pretty flowers and many uses including feeding Veg patch. Cool. Bought Comfrey too.
            Best Wishes
            Happy Growing
            blue-and-green

http://blue-and-green.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi PFP, sorry I missed this posting before now.
              I am mightily impressed with your garden, it looks wonderful, expecially the blue and yellow theme.
              Are you planning to grow much veg? We have got plenty of beans if you'd like them, and some sunflower seeds too. pm me an address and i can send you some.
              All the best

Comment

Hello again - borage seeds arrived today thanks very much. Thanks also for the growing instructions. I see I am a little late to sow them but, since I have no clear border space to put them in just now anyway, I will save some for next spring and will try some in a large bucket to see what comes up.
                Happy Gardening,
                Shirley

Comment

WOW Pete my borage seeds are getting around!!!

Comment

I only just saw this thread ,i don't suppose there are any more borage seed's going spare ?
                    Live long and prosper.

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w213/jojo333_photos/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X