• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T8Ter View Post
    ...a fatalli/naga cross sounds quite cool
    Be no call for any of those then? Lol!
    To see a world in a grain of sand
    And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

• No, they might have fabulous flavour and searing heat...absolutely no call...
      "We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."-- Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Update: just harvested/dried loads of Fatalli seed, so I'll have something to send
        Hoping to get some Trinidad Scorpion,Red Savina and Nu-mex Twilight sorted over the next couple of days.
        Of the others, at the moment the Congo Black and Bhut Jolokia's are slow, I'm hoping to get some fruit on them before the growing season ends, Gambia reds are fruiting but not ripe yet so should get some of those.
        "We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."-- Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• how did i miss this
          i don't suppose there is any room left for little ole me is there

i got a nice Bengal Naga with some fruit just about ready to get some seed....plus loads of others
          Attached Files
          Last edited by The Large One; 30-08-2011, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Large One View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]25621[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25622[/ATTACH]
            how did i miss this
            i don't suppose there is any room left for little ole me is there

i got a nice Bengal Naga with some fruit just about ready to get some seed....plus loads of others
            Will add you to the list

Comment

• Originally posted by northepaul View Post
              Will add you to the list
              Thanks

to update i have

Bengal Naga
              Cascabel
              Facing Heaven

Comment

• I've been looking back at the list, and I did a search to confirm, my Hot Lemon (the name given to them by the person who gave me the original seeds) are the same as Lemon Drop, so I will see if I can send something else. How many seeds are we looking at to a packet?
                I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
                Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I would suggest min about 6? Incase of germination problems....of course some chillis have less seeds in anyway, so I'll leave it to your discretion...

Comment

• Mmm, I've just cut up my ripe peach habs, most had no seeds at all, and the mustard ones aren't much better. I'm going to see how many of each type I can get before I decide what I can offer. The choc habs are fine, I've got enough of them for the circle.
                    I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!

Comment

• The minimum is just one type anyway, so no worries Barleysugar

Comment

• I now have dried/packed seeds of : Fatalli, Caribbean Red (these are so hot the whole house was complaining when I was extracting the seeds about the fumes hitting the back of their throats ) Red Savina, Nu-mex Twilight, Ring o Fire and orange Hab. I will also have, before season ends, Dorset Naga, Bhut Jolokia and Gambia Red. Not sure if I'll have any Congo Black or Chocolate Hab.

Comment

• dried and packed some of mine the past couple weeks

Facing Heaven
                          Cascabelle
                          Bengal Naga
                          Santa Fe Grande

some others drying and more to check on ripness this weekend
                          Last edited by The Large One; 23-09-2011, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Gutted..... none of mine grew this year
                            Little ol' me

Has just bagged a Lottie!
                            Oh and the chickens are taking over my garden!
                            FIL and MIL - http://vegblogs.co.uk/chubbly/

Comment

• I've been looking at my seeds, I've enough for 6 each of Choc Habanero and Gusto purple, but only 3 of the peach habaneros. I don't grow lots of the same type of each one, and hadn't really thought about the fact I'd need 108 seeds of each type. The other varieties I've got I am not certain of them being self pollinated, or the correct type when I swapped them in the first place. Although I'm happy to grow them again, I wouldn't want to pass them on to others as named varieties.

Comment

• Hi Thea,
                                my seeds should be ready to send, probably by the end of the week, what do you need as well, Large Letter SAE?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X