Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you get my address ok GN? Not sure if the colours are updated on the list, but I'm still down as red - so thought I'd check!

Comment

Originally posted by chrismarks View Post
      Did you get my address ok GN? Not sure if the colours are updated on the list, but I'm still down as red - so thought I'd check!
      Yup I've got your address chris and I've updated the thread, thanks for prodding me...I forgot

Comment

*cracks whip*

Comment

Originally posted by chrismarks View Post
          *cracks whip*
          Mmmmm, I'm not sure if I liked that .

Comment

Could the person who has "THE SQUASH SEED PARCEL" please get in touch with me via pm A.S.A.P...Thanks.
            The last thing I want is ANOTHER parcel going missing .

Comment

Right - after emailing both the last person and the next on the list - I've had an email from Llamas who will be sending it to Torreya on Monday.

Comment

Thanks for the PM Hans Mum, I've added you to the list .

Comment

From Llamas to Torreya - sent yesterday - tracking number is AH02039877GB

Comment

Thanks for the pm. I've added you to the list Jelliebabe so you can join in the fun

Comment

The tracking number for the last parcel is AH020239877GB. So far it's still in the post office system.

Comment

Thank's for the pm annacruachan. I've added you to the list so you can join in merry-go-round that is the Squash seed parcel swap .

Comment

The Parcel is currently taking a break, but names will be taken for the next journey on a new thread...coming soon.

I'm retiring "The Squash Seed Parcel" for the moment but this is not for ever. I'll be asking for peoples names who are interested to join... early next year. People who have already been added to the list will receive the parcel this year... Hopefully!!! If I can't get it to you, I'll add you to the list for next year. Please pm me if this is OK.
                          Thank you for taking part in the madness that has been "The Squash Seed Parcel Swap"

Kind regards
                          Janet (G.N).xx
                          Last edited by ginger ninger; 18-09-2010, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Torreya...could you PM me A.S.A.P, Thanks.

Comment

The squash parcel is back with me, safe and sound although much lighter than it was when it went out. So it won't be getting sent back out until next year when I've had chance to add much more to it. Sorry to the last few people left on the list, you'll be given priority on next years parcel if you still want to take part.
                              Needless to say I won't be putting any "All green bush" courgettes into the parcel. I'm was thinking of donating them to world famine, but I think even they'd get feed up with them in time .

I'll be starting a new thread off in the new year for people to add there names to.
                              So for now, thanks to those who joined in this years parcel. And a big thank you to all the people who donated seeds. Also thanks to the people who have offered to donate to the parcel for the new year.

Kind regards
                              Janet (G.N).xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X