No announcement yet.

Carnival Squash

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure Vicki, you can have the link. It was originally posted by Alison (thank you Alison) but here it is again.
    Printable seed packets

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Thanks Alice, ive added this to my favourites. Could have used this for the seed swap at Ryton on Saturday.
      Thank you Alison Too!

Comment

They are very impressive! The seed packets ........... and Piglets seeds !
        ~
        Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
        ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

You should have enough there Jennie, enjoy.

Comment

Thanks, indeed !

Seeds safely received and seed packet duly noted!

Many, many thanks for the offer and splendid service. This is the first transaction I have made via the site but hopefully I shall be back, including some offers in due course. However, first I have the chore of reviewing my seed box and sorting out the wheat from the chaff - almost literally! I have an unopened packet of Forget-me-not seeds, marked at 6p for the purchase price! Those definitely won't be thrown out nor sown!!

Best wishes.

Comment

Hi Pigletwillie. Are these squash used like butternut? If so, do you have any seeds left? Just one or two would be fine - they do look lovely in the picture you posted.
              Happy Gardening,
              Shirley

Comment

I dont know shirl, never grown them, pm me your address again and I will send some out.

Comment

Hi PW
                  received my seeds today.
                  Many thanks for the little gems.
                  Will let you know how i get on.

Comment

Thanks PW - got my seeds today too. Now I just need to read up how to grow them!
                    Happy Gardening,
                    Shirley

Comment

Hi Piglet! What a kind offer! If you have some left I´d love to try some!
                      I have far too many seeds already, but these squash look lovely!
                      I have lots of seeds to swap with so let me know what you would like in exchange!
                      I live in Spain, hope this is ok

Cheers

Comment

Hi Biscombe and welcome to the vine. Pm your addresss and I will post some out to you this coming week.

Comment

Hi piglet - have just emailed you my address - hope that's ok (am new to allotments and this is my first post in a forum) and that you have a few seeds left!

Hazel

Comment

Hi Hazel, will reply the morrow but the seeds are in the post.

Comment

Many thanks for the seeds, PW, which arrived this morning - along with a snow shower!

Comment

Piglet, when do I sow these seeds please? I assume they are treated as other squash (she says sounding as though she knows all about squash:-D)? Cheers
                                Last edited by shirlthegirl43; 24-03-2007, 02:44 PM.
                                Happy Gardening,
                                Shirley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X