Sicilian snake seeds please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
    Sounds a bit Adam and Eve! The big snake and the melons - maybe I'm just rude? It has been said before. Glad to hear you've got another chance with them - I never give up an a pot that's been knocked over. You often get a straggler to save the day.
    Thats a good idea for one of the classes in the GYO cyber show.....A collection of phallic vegetables...the mind boggles!!!
    Last edited by Snadger; 31-05-2007, 09:00 PM.
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Hi Don, having heard of Wellies trouble germinating the seed that I fowarded to her (originally from you to me) I wasnt suprised to find that the 8 seeds I had sown were not showing their heads, in fact a job for this weekend was to empty the pots presuming duff seed.

However they must have a slow burning fuse as after six weeks, 4 have germinated and two more look like they are about to. At last, something different to grow up my arches.
      Last edited by pigletwillie; 05-06-2007, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
        Hi Don, having heard of Wellies trouble germinating the seed that I fowarded to her (originally from you to me) I wasnt suprised to find that the 8 seeds I had sown were not showing their heads, in fact a job for this weekend was to empty the pots presuming duff seed.

However they must have a slow burning fuse as after six weeks, 4 have germinated and two more look like they are about to. At last, something different to grow up my arches.
        Hello PW
        I am glad to hear that as I didn't have any problems germinating them. I planted my plants out too early and they suffered a lot but they seems to recuparate. I will let you know about results
        My best regards
        Don Vincenzo

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X