Pass the Parcel Seed Swap

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
    I was originally in, but was then out, having never actually been in.
    Would like to be in again.
    In Out In Out shake it all about you do the hockey kockey and you turn around thats what its all about. All together now LOL
    Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
    and ends with backache

Comment

Could you put me down please?

Ta muchly

Comment

Hello, I sent you a PM yesterday - I would love to be on the list please :-)

Comment

Well, a big thank you to everyone involved in arranging this. I had great fun receiving the parcel and I'm sure many others will.

Steven
          http://www.geocities.com/nerobot/Bir...shingThumb.jpg

Comment

Everyone who has PM-ed me or put on here that they want to be 'in' will be 'in' in order!

PMs are best though so that I can go back and retrieve them.....so PM me if you want 'in'....

Sarz....thanks for the offer of some seeds and PM sent to you.

Boble - you're already on it so it will be coming to you relatively soonish.
            Last edited by zazen999; 12-05-2009, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Zazen, I have PMd you. Sandra

Comment

I would like to add thanks, its such a great idea. Is the original list still going as I think I was near to the bottom. I also think its a good idea to have a few parcels on the go and could probably find some to donate, maybe a thread requesting donations in case all have not read this? it could then be a ongoing thread for grapes collecting seed in the summer.
                BumbleB

I have raked the soil and planted the seeds
                Now I've joined the army that fights the weeds.

Comment

PM received Sanjo...you and Haywayne and Sarz are also sending more seeds to add to the next parcel.

I'll change the title and the first post - good idea BumbleB. You are already on the list, the more parcels we have the quicker we can get them round. We've got 6 on the go, 7 once I get the other parcel and split it......so it should be coming round soon.....

Comment

Hi would love to join, have sent you a PM,

Comment

PM-ed you back

Many many donations - thanks to everyone who has contacted me and Im hoping for the parcel and seeds to pop through the door. As soon as I have them, I'll put them all together and split and send them on.

Most of the existing parcels have been located and the next addresses have been sent to the holders for sending on. Just 1 remaining to locate. I've PM-ed and emailed the person so hopefully they will respond soon.

Comment

I pm'd you too!

Comment

Sarz, Sanjo and Tulip - first seeds arrived this morning - WOW already.

I bought a big trug yesterday, so I am popping the lot in awaiting the parcel to come - I might take a photo before I package them up and send them off....

Wondering if I might be able to split into 3 once i've received all the promised seed and the current parcel......it's a possibility.

Comment

I'm still looking foward to taking part, just waiting for my turn on the list is all
                            Peaceful days are in the garden!

Comment

Originally posted by Gardenwitch View Post
                              I'm still looking foward to taking part, just waiting for my turn on the list is all
                              Soon, it will be soon..........

Comment

Hi Zazen,

What a fab idea, please can you add my name to the list, sounds like great fun.

Many thanks

Chell

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X