Anyone have any spare sweetcorn?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have any spare sweetcorn?

Out of a packet of 33 Sweetcorn Swift only 11 have made it - not enough to fill my planned sweetcorn bed.

Does anyone have any spare sweetcorn? Delighted to provide a SAE or please ask if there's anything in particular that you are looking for - any excuse to look through seed packets.

PM Sent :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Jillyreeves View Post
      PM Sent :-)
      Hey Jilly

No PM received, can you resend - message box not full so not sure where it's gone.

Amanda

Comment

amanda, i've got some supersweet....if you want some then let me know!

d
        "A cat sees no good reason why it should obey another animal, even if it does stand on two legs."

Comment

Originally posted by amandaandherveg View Post
          Out of a packet of 33 Sweetcorn Swift only 11 have made it - not enough to fill my planned sweetcorn bed.

Does anyone have any spare sweetcorn? Delighted to provide a SAE or please ask if there's anything in particular that you are looking for - any excuse to look through seed packets.

that's not a good ratio though is it amanda...you must feel disappointed about that! anyway, just as well the seed swap is here!
          Last edited by deezyb; 10-04-2009, 07:53 PM. Reason: sp error
          "A cat sees no good reason why it should obey another animal, even if it does stand on two legs."

Comment

Originally posted by deezyb View Post
            that's not a good ratio though is it amanda...you must feel disappointed about that! anyway, just as well the seed swap is here!
            No, very poor indeed - the ones that did germinate are doing very well and look strong and healthy but after 5 weeks of doing nothing the others are being fed to Dave the Dalek tomorrow.

Sent you a PM although I think I may be having problems with my inbox.

Comment

got your pm...so inbox looks ok to me!

Comment

i've got some if you want some, just PM me your address and i'll pop them in the post tomorrow
                The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

hi I'll pm you
                  Elsie

Comment

pm sent...

Comment

Pm sent again :-)

Comment

Sweetcorn seeds

Hi Amanda,

I got a packet of 20 Sweetcorn Earlibird F1 today and you are welcome to half if you would like them. I fancy trying some leeks if you have any of those to swap?

PM if interested.

Kind regards,
                        Annie

Comment

Thanks to everyone that has offered - I'm now organised, many, many thanks indeed.

Comment

Amanda

Check out my tip on how to get these to germinate in the April 2009 Grow your own mag - can PM you the details if required.

Tam
                            Tammy x x x x
                            Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X