Free Castor Oil Plant seeds

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froginbritain - have pm'd you.

Crundy - just stick them on a window cill -if you have space! If you want more seeds on the basis that they are not viable, I have located a tin in the back of the cupboard with soem more inside, so just shout if you want more.

Here in France we can't use window cills too easily as the windows open inwards. Ho hum.

Comment

I'd love more seeds, but it isn't fair on you to keep sending them for nowt from teh francais. I'll agree to receive some more if you PM me your paypal address and let me throw you a few quid.

Comment

Paypal? Few quid? We're gardeners for heavensake - more seeds on their way!

Comment

No! I don't want them unless you want some cash or some seeds for them.

Comment

You can always vow not to repay the favour Crundy, but to pass it on....it makes the world so much better a place if we all do that !
            There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Okay, okay - I give in! If you can spare some more chilli seeds that would be ace - plus instructions of how to get them to germinate!

My technique (obviously not working!), has been to put kitchen roll into a transparent plastic lidded container, soak paper and pour off excess, then lay the seeds on top and wait for a shoot to appear - I then pot it into compost. I'm not being very successful at the moment .....

Comment

Arrived yesterday, so thank you once again.
                If you would like some more chilli seeds then please PM me.

I've found that just planting chilli seeds in moist soil, covering with a polythene bag and leaving in a dark warm place works wonders. I may have been lucky with them though. I seem to be having problems germinating things now.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X