Veg and flower seeds to swap

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veg and flower seeds to swap

I have the following seeds to swap - am after flowers, pumpkin and dill.. Sorry not to be more specific on the flowers - am trying to establish a new garden so am casting the net wide. I have:
    Veg:
    Jack Be Little Squash (Suffolk Herbs - SH)
    Luffa (SH)
    Glaskins Perpetual Rhubarb (SH)
    Chives (Johnsons)
    Lablab bean (SH)
    Courgette Tondo Di Toscana (small, round) (Taste of Italy)

Flowers:
    Nigella (Mr. Fotherigills)
    Viola (SH)
    Foxglove -Digitalis Purpurea Alba (Sarah Raven)
    Nasturtium - Tall climbing mixed (SH)

ooo would love some Jack be little Squash - have some pumpkin seeds that I can offer you - a few New England Pie, some self-saved Jack O Lantern (no idea what these will turn out like but the pumpkins I grew this year from it were fantastic) and I could spare one or two (literally) of the so-called giant pumpkin - Atlantic.
    We plant the seed, nature grows the seed, we eat the seed - Neil, The Young Ones

http://countersthorpeallotment.blogspot.com/
    Updated 21st July - please take a look

Comment

You're on! What happens next? (This is my very first time swapping). Sorry to be such a dunce!

Comment

Well, we PM each other with our addresses, stick the seeds in an envelope and trust our precious to royal mail. Could you shove a couple of Courgette in as well. I have some flax seeds which grow to really pretty pale blue flowers I can add as well. I love flax, they are one of my faves.
        We plant the seed, nature grows the seed, we eat the seed - Neil, The Young Ones

Comment

Oh, right! Am pm-ing you now. And yes, please to the flax. Thank you!

Comment

Flax is gorgeous - and one of my faves every year. It flowers quite late as well, so looks good with cosmos.

Comment

oh flax its fab isn't it. We gave some seed to my Mum and she planted them in one big drift in her front garden. About 8 people knocked on her front door to ask what it was because it was just so pretty. I am going to cover the allotment with it this year - didn't have change to grow any flowers last year.

Comment

Hi Keble

I have sent you a PM.

Comment

Hi Stella, Lavenderblue, Hooraynana and Moppet - your seeds are on their way. I took them to the PO today because I'm a newbie and nervous but they were all normal postage except for the one I put in a padded envelope which was normal 'big stamp' postage. Thanks for swapping!

Comment

H Keble,

I have some Atlantic giant pumpkin, have 8 seeds in a new pack from Thompson & Morgan and happy to give away 6, also have Dill that I bought a few months back from Mr Fothergills and has been great- one of the few plants surviving the current frost in my unheated greenhouse. I can spare about 10 of those.
                    I think both Dill & Pumpkin are reliable germinators so you should be safe with low numbers.

I'd really like 2 or 3 courgette if you still have some.

Can you PM me

thanks

Chris E

Comment

Hi ,have pm'ed you .
                      Live long and prosper.

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w213/jojo333_photos/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse