X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you feel better soon Simon .

Paulieb have you post yours yet ?.

Comment

Sorry, been in the Christmas/New Year time warp.

It's the first job on my list for tonight so hopefully in the post tomorrow (if not then by Saturday am).

Can I just check I need 3 lots for chillis (4 people in total), and 1 lot for toms (2 people in total).

The more help a man has in his garden, the less it belongs to him.
      William M. Davies

Comment

That right Paul .

Comment

Thanks Paul , i have your seeds just waiting for Simons.

Comment

Sorry I absolutely forgot! I only just realised when I went to sow some. I’ll post tomorrow first thing, promise.

Comment

Simon have you posted your seed yet ?

Comment

I have your seeds Simon .

Comment

Seeds have been posted . please let me know when you get them.

thank you for mine and for joining in.

Comment

Seeds received
                    Like I said on the other thread, thank you so much for running this again. Its great (regardless of numbers) to get a few new freebies and particularly varieties that I've never grown before and may never have chosen specifically.

Thanks
                    The more help a man has in his garden, the less it belongs to him.
                    William M. Davies

Comment

Seeds arrived, thanks all, extra thanks to Ms. T. I'm particularly looking forwards to the Sugar Rush an Jamaican Yellow. I also find that getting varieties I never would buy and being pleasantly surprised by them, I thought I had been growing Orange Habs for years until last years swap when i received Orange Habs that actually stayed Orange unlike mine that stayed a slightly pinky orange for ages and eventually went red. Then the Pyramid Cluster became a talking point for any visitors as it was on the kitchen windowsill looking great, I would never have tried Napias and fresh ones are a real treat in salads or sarnies then last but not least the Orange Cayenne that was the staple foodstuff almost every day it produced so many pods, I will not be without one this year.

Comment

It pays to start early with those sugar rush peach I sent. They are a bit stubborn at the end of the season. They took longer to ripen than any of my superhots, though I sowed them much later. Early march I think. They get very big In the ground as well. I started mine yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleSimon View Post
                          It pays to start early with those sugar rush peach I sent. They are a bit stubborn at the end of the season. They took longer to ripen than any of my superhots, though I sowed them much later. Early march I think. They get very big In the ground as well. I started mine yesterday.
                          Seeds over 24 hours on the heat mat already, I germinate all but Annuums in January normally

Comment

Simon have you got your seeds yet ?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X