• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seed plea!

To all who may be interested!

1) This is not a con, I must make that clear

2) If this is in the wrong place I apologize to all

I work for a company that is a registered charity (Charity No. 1000322) and we work with 'disaffected' teenagers, helping them deal with any of their problems and getting them inot work. We are currently trying to create a wildlife garden for the local Hospice (on the Isle of Wight). We urgently need any types of 'wild flower' seeds. If anyone has any they can spare, in the first instance contact me via private messaging on this forum, or on my company email. The address is in my profile. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Lesley Jay; 16-08-2006, 10:29 AM.

Zebedee
    "Raised to a state of heavenly lunacy where I just can't be touched!"

Hi and welcome.
    I saw some wild meadow seeds in poundland yesterday. They were in a good size box and at a pound i think you can`t really god wrong! Good luck!

Comment

Hello Zebedee, seeds are on their way to you as per PM. Good luck with th project.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

I have some, sent you a PM zebedee

Comment

if you still need seeds zebadee? have some old englsh marigolds and love in a mist, both very good for wildlife.
          dont know how to do the pm thing what ever that is so if somone could tell me ill get them off to you.
          Yo an' Bob
          Walk lightly on the earth
          take only what you need
          give all you can
          and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

Yoanbob, click on Zebadee's username and you can select yo send a Private Message there. type your message and subject header and press Submit. Hey presto
            Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

thanks everyone, zebadee have sent you a PM.
              see even i can be down wi' the kids.
              tee hee
              Yo an' Bob
              Walk lightly on the earth
              take only what you need
              give all you can
              and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

Anytime Yoanbob

Not sure about being 'down with the kids' myself but still...
                Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Kids. I love my kids (Youngest is 17!!!). I especially like my grandson. I can wind the little blighter right up tight, THEN GIVE HIM BACK!!!

Talk about payback time. Har dee har har

Zebedee

Comment

Oh, you're like my Farther in Law. Does that to my 3 year old... and I thought they broke the mold with him!
                    Shortie

Comment

To all who have sent seeds.

Thanks big time, one and all! A brilliant response.

Please, if you can, keep them coming. When the hospice garden is finished, we will be looking for other community projects to do.

I will do my very best to contact you individually to thank you for your efforts.

Zebedee

Comment

Don't forget to put photos up somewhere so we can see what you have been up to!

Comment

To all who have contributed; I will be working on a website very soon with links and pictures of this and any other projects we get up to. I will give the address as soon as it is ready.

Zebedee

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X