No announcement yet.

various paeony poppy gypsophilia goji berry brocc cauli pumpkin + other flowers

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're welcome, got yours today too , did the seedlings survive? just so i know in case anyone else wants any

thanks

Lynda xx

Comment

Hi Birdie

If you still need gypsophilia seeds then I have a packet still untouched in their little sachet. I actually had 2 packets by accident! PM me your address if interested.
      I dont know if you have seeds to swap or just send me a SAE.

Cheers
      Shushkin

Comment

May I just say that if the very generous Lynda should run out of goji seed that I have managed to raise 20-25 seedlings from recovered seed from a commercially sold bag for eating. 3 reconstituted berries soaked for around an hour - seeds removed - dried on kitchen paper - then sown into cells.

Feb/Mar Start and down to me I'm afraid - only recently planted into bigger container - but they're going great guns! Have a go - what have you lose?

Comment

Originally posted by shushkin! View Post
          Hi Birdie

If you still need gypsophilia seeds then I have a packet still untouched in their little sachet. I actually had 2 packets by accident! PM me your address if interested.
          I dont know if you have seeds to swap or just send me a SAE.

Cheers
          Shushkin
          i sent her a packet full

Comment

Originally posted by quark1 View Post
            May I just say that if the very generous Lynda should run out of goji seed that I have managed to raise 20-25 seedlings from recovered seed from a commercially sold bag for eating. 3 reconstituted berries soaked for around an hour - seeds removed - dried on kitchen paper - then sown into cells.

Feb/Mar Start and down to me I'm afraid - only recently planted into bigger container - but they're going great guns! Have a go - what have you lose?
            still got loads of seeds left ..... i'm still waiting for mine to germinate

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
              you're welcome, got yours today too , did the seedlings survive? just so i know in case anyone else wants any

thanks

Lynda xx
              Yes thank's they are sitting in kitchen window at the mo, in the green house tomorrow hopefully.
              Last edited by jojo_nature; 04-07-2008, 06:14 PM. Reason: messed up original post
              Live long and prosper.

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w213/jojo333_photos/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X