No announcement yet.

How do you grow your Herbs

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is parsley the one where you are supposed to make the drill, pour boiling water along it then sow the seed into the warmed soil (I assume you wait a bit so it's not still boiling hot when they hit)?

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
    ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
    ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

I find my parsley seems to self seed in unusual places around the garden. good thing I like it.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

I just leave mine to do it's thing - it pops up everywhere - my famous driveway parsley. It's an Italian flat leaf & is rampant.....

Actually trying to tame it is the hard bit.
        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

I have some rosemary which has been growing for like 10 yrs the soil looks very sorry for itself could I give it some seaweed or is no point ?

Comment

Korean Mint

Has anyone grown this what experience did you have ?

Comment

Ive merged your herb threads so that they are all in one place Tarragon.

Comment

Planting out Herbs

What Date do you plant out Coriander and Basil I am thinking in 2 weeks

Comment

Wait until the weather warms up. Its too cold overnight for these herbs.

Comment

Tarragon, yet again you started a new thread covering the same subject asap existing thread.

It's a hassle for the mods to constantly merge duplicate threads so in the future please add your questions to an existing thread.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
                    ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
                    ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X