Parsley & Coriander

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parsley & Coriander

I bought a plant each of parsley and coriander and they were doing fine until a few weeks ago when they've both started to wilt and go yellow - I have been watering them, but it doesn't seem to be making much difference. And on the coriander it has produced several flower stems - are they both bolting?

If they are still in pots (supermarket for example) they have probably run out of Ooomph. They aren't usually in the best of compost and they will tend to bolt and seed. You do better putting them in the ground but eventually they will still seed. Not much you can do now but you might want to collect the seeds - in my opinion (though I seem to be alone here!) it's the best bit of coriander. The leaves smell like the inside of old ladies' handbags! (As an old lady I'm allowed to say that!)
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Thanks.

They are in pots - i got them from a plant seller at a car boot or something.

I've gotten to like coriander leaves - i used to think they tasted of washing up liquid! But have started to come round.
      Might try re-potting them and see what happens - can't plant them in the garden as there is nowhere suitable.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X