Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parsley & coriander

Hi guys

I'm a complete novice at growing anything, have got herbs growing but have no idea what's what, between my parsley and coriander all my containers got mixed up a month or two back in the wind (my blowaway blew over)
    I've put a pic below
    Attached Files

Do the taste test. Parsley will taste of, well, parsley, and coriander will taste of, you guessed it, coriander
    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
    Endless wonder.

Comment

If those are the two choices, then the top one is coriander and the bottom one parsley. There's a few weeds, though, that look like either, so if you want to be sure a picture of the whole plants would help.

Comment

Coriander above and parsley below - but it could be a buttercup
        Last edited by veggiechicken; 15-07-2013, 06:50 PM.

Comment

I've accidentally carried parsley in for curry and coriander in for fish - that many times in fact, I now pull a leaf off and taste or sniff to be sure before taking a step towards the house.

I am with vc on this.

Top = coriander
          Bottom = parsley
          While wearing your night clothes, plant cucumbers on the 1st May before the sun comes up, and they will not be attacked by bugs.

Comment

blend em both together and have it as your first drink of the day boosts your energy, thats what we do in our dieting xxx
            If you want to view paradise
            Simply look around and view it.

Comment

Coriander is a really strong smell, parsley less so, but IMO parsley tastes more peppery and earthy. I have both growing but (unintentionally) quite a long way apart. Crush a leaf, and if the smell knocks your socks off, it's coriander!
              Is there anything that isn't made better by half an hour pottering in the veg patch?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X