Chocolate mint anyone?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate mint anyone?

I have cleared out an old butler sink to make way for new herbs and now have three large pots of chocolate mint going spare. These will need to be collected or dropped of as they are too heavy to post, so if anyone's in or around Stevenage area message me and we could arrange something. They look a bit sad at the moment but I'm sure they'll get going next spring. I have also rooted a few bits and they are in desperate need of potting up and could post those out .
    Gardening forever- housework whenever

"Chocolate mint"? I never heard of it, until you mentioned it, then I googled it. It sounds really neat. Sorry, I'm much too far away to take it off your hands.

Comment

I'm too far away too - maybe I could cross my chocolate cosmos with the mint and see what happens.
      Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Hi, if you have some small cuttings available I;d like to try it. Let me know how much postage is etc . Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Does the Cooking View Post
          Hi, if you have some small cuttings available I;d like to try it. Let me know how much postage is etc . Thanks
          Will go look at it later, off to work now. I had some in water and put it in the greenhouse when I tidied for christmas . If its still ok it's yours.
          Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

I love chocolate mint!!Highly recommended...
            it smells like After Eights!!LOL

Comment

I would love one but am too far away. Aphids killed my one off last year.

Comment

A very big thank you for lettucegrow for sending me sprigs of chocolate mint.

Comment

Originally posted by kentishgal View Post
                  I love chocolate mint!!Highly recommended...
                  it smells like After Eights!!LOL
                  My thoughts exactly! But how do you get them to grow in squares?
                  My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                  to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                    My thoughts exactly! But how do you get them to grow in squares?
                    Square foot planting?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X