Help !!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help !!

I planted my rocket two days ago and the leaves look a little brown around the edges does anyone no why and to fix it thank you !!

um....if you have leaves after two days of sowing seeds, they certainly are rocket....
    were they in modules? where have you planted them, inside/outside, protected/not protected, in the ground, in a pot.....more specifics please....

Comment

They wernt in modules and there inside, not protected and in a pot .

Comment

Did you harden them off ?
        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

nope but I have now, seriously thanks for the help im getting so much help from this forum I came to the right place

Comment

So, let me get this straight. Yesterday you hadn't hardened them off, but today you have?
            Last edited by Glutton4...; 05-10-2011, 04:45 PM.
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

They were inside, but not protected? And now they are hardened off?

Comment

Maybe they were hardened off outside with the door open. Sometimes you can harden things off that way. I am quite particular about hardening off, maybe it's my OCD but I like to place mine firmly and squarely in their coldframe. Definitely squarely.
                Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

OCD - How do you spell that!?
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X