I am in shock

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am in shock

Never used propergators before heated or not.This year i invested in a few to say the least and even one heated.
    Well to my suprise my russian tarragon has sprouted within 4 days and is nearly 1/2" (13mm for the newbies lol )
    I am impressed to say the least.others are showing signs of waking up to happy days

Fab innit?! I sowed some caulis into one of my heated props on Tuesday, and some are up already - YAY!!!!
    Last edited by Glutton4...; 18-03-2010, 07:32 PM.
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

kiljoy moment - it isn't the germinating that's the hard bit, it's the caring for thereafter!

But yes, I agree, totally exciting innit
      aka
      Suzie

Comment

I bought a heated propagator last year and have left it in the box ever since. I suppose as was said before is true of me also (it's not the germinating it's the care of thereafter). Infact i'm too scared to use the thing for fear of wasting my seeds..ie.. failure to look after them properly afterwards. acclimatising will be a problem for me as i live in cold old wales.

Comment

I got 2 basic Stewart propagators last year at 1/2 price. They are fab. The thing is ...ermm....it is very easy to get carried away !!!

Comment

Originally posted by moola View Post
            I got 2 basic Stewart propagators last year at 1/2 price. They are fab. The thing is ...ermm....it is very easy to get carried away !!!
            Oh isnt it just but everything i have sown has come on leeps and bounds.
            my peppers and chillis are doing well.
            i even planted some radish out last week in my raised border and even they are showing thier faces, and they were last years seeds/
            think i am going to enjoy this year.
            only 350 onion sets to go in and 80 spuds lol oh well a weeding we will go

Comment

That will keep you busy then !! Heated props are good but have to agree I do get carried away ! and the wife then complains when she trips over them still indoors when i have started them too early !!

Comment

I love my heated propagators. I've got three now - two smaller ones and one very big one. It's very satisfying watching everything burst through so quickly. Piskie is right, obv, the hard bit comes next, but it's nice to get off to a flying start!
                I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

I've used one this year for the first time and wish I'd bought one sooner.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X